Emrg+N+See is about ten miles off of Interstate-5, east of Salem, Oregon; roughly an hour’s drive from either Portland or Eugene. To help us be good neighbors and control traffic in-flow, please use the detailed directions below:
Print-ready, detailed directions to the festival; PDF Document. You’ll need the free Adobe Reader utility.
Please note: These directions differ from those provided by MapQuest or Google…because we care! The route below is the easiest for large vehicles, and has been chosen to help prevent backup-traffic on the county roads leading to the festival. (We’ve driven every possible way in and out. Trust us…it’s also the easiest route, and has the best “flow” for your day!) Please drive carefully and observe all speed limits, etc…as you will pass through some small towns (and pass the Oregon State Penitentiary). There’s no rush…it may be an Emrg+N+See, but everything is just fine!
- Get to the I-5 from wherever you may be, and head towards Salem, Oregon…
- 0.0 Exit 253 - for “Stayton + Detroit Lake”;
…you will be heading East on HWY 22, following signs to “Stayton + Detroit Lake”.
- If you are coming from the North, turn LEFT at the top of the offramp.
- If you are coming from the South, turn RIGHT at the top of the offramp.
- 5.0 Get off HWY 22 at EXIT 7…turning LEFT at bottom of offramp;
…you will be turning onto Route 214, following sign to “Shaw + Silver Falls State Park” and “214″.
- …you will pass: The townlet of “Shaw” (a 40mph zone) and cross some railroad tracks 6.7.
- 7.3 At a fork in the road by the “Aumsville Rural Fire Station” you STAY LEFT on Route 214, following sign that reads: “Silver Falls 14″.
- 8.2 TURN LEFT onto “Waldo Hills Dr. SE.”
- 9.7 Go LEFT at a second fork in the road, onto “Edmunson Dr.”
…turning off of Waldo Hills Dr and going up the little hill.
- Go 1 mile; there is an Emrg+N+See on your right, at:
END: 10.7 #10425 Edmunson Dr.